Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Etsy Blog of the Week

This weeks blog of the week is Erin's Awesome Blog. Today she is featuring a blog on Life is a Countdown about slowing down and paying attention. She talks about moving and her wedding. The picture she features is from House Beautiful where she draws inspiration from.
She has a lot of recipe features like this one for Paczki and features a lot of blogs on home decor. One of the posts I was reading was about Ironstone, which I had not heard of before. One of the great things about blogging is being introduced to a new idea or item. Check out her blog it is well worth reading.

2 comments:

Fink said...

Yes I have learned so many things by blogging!

Antares said...

Hello. I bought some miniature molds from you more than 10 days ago on Etsy and I wanted to know if you've already shipped them or what.

Please, at least have the courtesy of answering my messages!